Friday, November 10, 2006

YUSS!!

I'm done with the knitting the body in the round!Woo hoo!!
I just divided the front from the back like,an hour ago!OMG look at all the exclamation points I'm using!Agh!
Uhm..So anyway,I'm on to the flat knitting now.I have some (baaad) pictures to show..I checked the fit again by putting it on a lifeline.I love it!

Side:


Front:



Here's a picture of it on the floor (just to show the finished cables.That's why it is stretched out all twisted and lopsided looking)):



Ooh,I just love them!

This yarn is really strange! See how the color varies just in the bathroom light vs. my room light?I took this in the car with me to work on a while ago.Holy crow!It is sooo green!I really like the muted green color it is in artifical light.Hopefully the vivid color of the yarn in daylight will grow on me.
Off to go knit some more!W00t!I'll try to get better pictures next time.You wouldn't imagine how hard it is to take a picture of yourself while holding what is basically a big tube over your body!

1 comment:

bunchkin said...

Wow! I want to make that so bad, but am very intimidated by all of that stockinette. Congrats for sticking it out. You're almost done!