Wednesday, December 27, 2006

In the works...

photo sharing">
IMG_2923
Originally uploaded by newfienut5749.

Now that the Christmas business has dissipated,I get to work on fun stuff again!
This is a sock for my iPod Nano.
Yes.I enjoy torturing myself,if you were wondering.I'm working this on size US 0 (Or is it 00??) with EMBROIDERY FLOSS.Yeah.
It was the only thing I could think of that I had in my crafty stash that would knit up at a small enough gauge for such a project.
I'm coordinating the colors to my wallet
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Can't wait to finish.I'm still brainstorming about what kind of closure I want it to have on top.I thought of a snap but I'm afraid that would scratch the iPod..


P.S..Grandma's golf club covers are going to be next year's Christmas gift.I'm so bad. :(

1 comment:

bunchkin said...

Wow! I thought that was silk when I saw it. Who knew embroidery floss could look so good? I'm loving the colors, too. I need to knit something for the ipod I got for Christmas, but I haven't figured out exactly what I want it to look like yet. Felted or not? Just a little pocket, or with cutouts for the screen? I'm very indecisive about the whole thing. Yours looks fab, though!