Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Is this thing still on?

Yeeeah... Sorry for not posting anything since last summer, but I moved into a new house and the creative mojo has been lacking ever since.



Check out my latest feat of dorkiness!
The Mighty Boosh shoes, or Booshy shoes as I've been calling them.
The Mighty Boosh is a British comedy show. Look it up on Wikipedia if you're curious. It's absolutely amazing and one of my favorite shows.

Anyway... As I was looking at my collection of Converse last week, I noticed the purple pair with dots on them that I wasn't particularly fond of. (They're also a half size small and smoosh my toes if I wear them for too long.)




I decided that they could use a trip through my warped imagination.
They came out looking like this:















Awesome, y/y???

They also glow in the dark, but you'll just have to take my word on that. Apparently taking pictures in the dark doesn't really work. Heh.

2 comments:

Tasha said...

They are Awesome.
How did you color them?

Nicole W said...

Thanks! :D


The cloth is painted with tulip fabric paint and the rubber is painted with plain old acrylic paint.