Friday, July 27, 2007

Up and running again!

My hard drive went boom about a month ago. It was tragic.
I'm up and running on a brand new computer, thanks to my brother who built me a new one. Sometimes, albeit really rarely, he can pretty cool.

But just because my computer died doesn't mean I haven't been doing anything crafty! Oh, no no no... On the contrary, I've been working on quite a lot.

I'm in the midst of painting and redecorating my room! It is totally made of awesome! I'm doing something different on each wall. I have an oddly shaped room with lots of walls, so I have plenty of surfaces to inflict my painty madness on. As you might imagine, it's quite 'busy'looking! But I guess you could say it's a reflection on what goes on inside my head.

I woke up today itching to paint some jeans with my new fabric paint! No more mixing in that stupid fabric medium that obviously didn't work too well. These can't be washed for 72 hours, so we'll see how they turn out. Anyway, here are the back pockets that I painted-




Yes! Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy pants! Not to toot my own horn or anything, but they certainly contain gargantuan amounts of win and awesome. :D


I know I say this every time, but I'm not sure if they're done yet. As you might have noticed, they're conspicuously lacking in the number 42.

And just for kicks, this is what happens when you try to take a picture of your own butt...

What can I say? Sometimes common sense just goes right over my head.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I am a blogger for www.geekcrafts.com and I wanted to let you know I'm posting these jeans!! The post will go live at midnight Eastern Time :)

We also posted your awesome Dalek shoes awhile back!

If you wanted to link back to us, its always appreciated, I love your blog!