Tuesday, June 26, 2007

The Sucky Seamstress

I'm trying my hand at sewing my own hoodie using gnacissej's hoodie tutorial because a.) I'm bored b.) one can never have too many hoodies and c.) the tutorial just pwns!
I'm acutally really surprised at how well it's going so far! I'd say less than 10 cursewords have been uttered! (It's no secret around here that the sewing machine aren't the best of friends.)
If it keeps up this well, I'll have a wearable article of clothing on my first try! How awesome is that!?


I'm still knitting the neverending buttonbands on my Ravenclaw cardi and the search for buttons is still on. Boo. The button hunt is more challenging than actually knitting hte sweater!
And because I'm a nutty Harry Potter addict, I'm drawing Luna Lovegood. (as played by Evanna Lynch) As you can see, it's still in the beginning stages. I've only got the eyes done.
Crappy picture for j00-

1 comment:

bunchkin said...

Your drawing is beautiful! I wish I could draw, but stick figures is as far as i go. I know what you mean about the sewing machine. Mine hates me too.